Tuesday, July 20, 2010

my jewels

From the same womb
We were born
Now, well it seems
that we are too much drown
In our own world
Of friends and wants
It is strange to see
Show off lovers
Is never what
We ever want to be...
Quarrels’ turning to fights
So much of hatred and despise
Oh!! It was an awful sight.
I wore their clothes
Played hide and seek
After returning home.
But then most of the times got caught
Damn, and I was always blamed
Though I knew that they were always right.
At night, we shared bed
And By her, I was always hugged
I used to shrug her off
But now, when no longer we share bed
Her hug at night
Is what I miss so much.
No matter if we no longer talk
But I still get your things
When I need them the most
And I know everything will be fine
When we will go for a walk..
Earlier at night
We three always
Had something to bribe
To get that top in exchange of chocolates
Or like telling the youngest to cook Maggie
Then only she could get one-fifth of the share
To one I used to teach singing a bit
And to other one we used to teach mathematics.
Sometimes I remember
Being the eldest one
I used to love u both so much
When we were all young
I evoke my memories
And rejoice
When I used to perform a jig
To see your smile
and to hear your melodious voice
today I prefer not to
get involve
since we have changed a lot
but none has evolved
still we are same
and I know
we share the same blood line
and our relationship is
no wonder , so divine
Thus, it is the reason for us to be one
even when we vary a lot
we three have always won
I have taken an oath to
Save thee both from all Adversaries
And
To never let you both touched by the world miseries
If I won’t be able to do so, then in my eyes
I will be loathed
Mesmerizing our life have always been
And I wish
It leads us
To the enchanted beautiful life
Which is unseen…





5 comments:

  1. awesum girl !!!u just rock with words :)!!such beautiful and marvellous description of a part of ur life !!and i love the title as much as i loved ur thoughts ...so very aptt yaar :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i say awesome..it wud stand less..and i don knw better dan dat..its fentabulous baby..nice twisting of words

    ReplyDelete