Saturday, July 10, 2010

I LOVE THOU

I love thou, yes I do
when I close my eyes
what I see is you, yes...
it's always you
I go crazy sometimes but, yea I know
when I need someone
all I think of, is You;
yes, it's You...

Life is not always easy, n we do have up n downs
but what stays, is the feeling
that whatever may happen
I can always have, thou to have my Trust on...
Times, there were, when I had lose my Hope,
times when I felt all aloof
Distraught of myself
But,I knew there was one, who could bring me back,
And yes my dear, it WAS You...
When I look at the mirror sometimes
I see a face
Next to mine
Face that flashes a smile so divine
Makes me sing a sweet old rime
It seems
So familiar
And oh! I know
It is thy, my dear
My Faith on god has strengthen
O my Love, and with thou
It just gets more and more profound

I want to captivate the face which
Prays to god
And which never Frowns
Calmness I want to gaze at, when God will be the one to rely on
And thou my love, are the one
whom I want to behold
To engross myself
to absorb the beauty and peace that enchant thy content mind
and to feel thy true essence
Till Dusk to dawn...

1 comment: